Re-Opening on 4th July!!
At Spargo Hair and Beauty Ltd you can be assured precautions and training have been given to our
fabulous Spargo Team, in line with Covid 19 guidelines. All stylist will be wearing visors.
The Spargo team and our Clients' health is of priority to us,
We would like to thank you all for your patients and a support through this uncertain period and hope
to put a big smile on your face soon!
Please note the following steps;
- -Please queue outside, until no-one is in the reception area
- -Hand sanitiser, masks and a disposable gown to be provided at the front desk. Please put the cloak on and wait for your stylist
to attend to you.
- -Where possible please come without a coat, as we will not be able to leave it in the cloak room
- -Please do not bring in excess luggage and shopping
- - Unfortunately we can not supply Magazines, Teas and Coffees at this time, you are welcome to bring a drink but must take the
cup with you
- -All stylists will be wearing visors.
- -Masks will need to be worn by Clients
- -all our stylists' chairs are 2 meters away form each other and we require Clients to keep to the 2 meter rule with other
Clients and other members of staff
If we all comply with these guidelines, we will be keeping the Spargo Team and all our Clients as safe as possbile
Please be aware there will a price increase of approx 8% of all service.
These increases have been kept to the min, we still offer competitive prices for a extremely highly skilled
SPARGO is where top quality hairdressing, first class customer care and the warmest of welcomes meets affordable luxury.
Our mission with every appointment is to create beautiful hairdressing results from colour to cut and a beautiful finish that is perfect
for just YOU.
FIRST TIME FOR COLOUR?
Come in for a consultation and skin test 48 hours prior to your appointment.